Front Desk Agent
*BONUS: Free employee housing through October 19th, 2022*
Now Hiring Summer 2022 Front Desk Agents/Guest Service Associates to LIVE. WORK. EXPLORE in Glacier National Park!
At Glacier National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to be highly motivated, committed, and competent people who share our vision and work together to attain it, while our work environment encourages responsibility for personal growth and promotes pride in each employee. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park. You will play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
Glacier National Park encompasses more than 16,000 square miles of largely wilderness area and is known for its seemingly endless acres of rugged and breathtaking landscapes. Glacier National Park was established in 1910 and stands today as a monument to wild natural places. As part of the Crown of the Continent ecosystem, the park includes 175 named mountains, 762 lakes (130 named lakes), 200+ named waterfalls and 25 named glaciers, as well as 1,000 plant species, and hundreds of animal species.
- Seasonal positions start immediately and extend through mid- to late-September (dates depend on Location).
- Rate of Pay: $12.55/hr
- Schedule: Varies – 40+ hours per week.
- Perks include:
- Free employee housing (dormitory-style or RV site)
- Affordable on-site employee meals (cafeteria style)
- Free on-site laundry facility, employee shuttle service, Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth)
- Free Red Bus and Boat Tours (as available)
- Exclusive Retail and Dining discounts in Glacier
- $350 Referral Bonus Program
- The adventure of a lifetime!
- Greet and welcome all guests in a friendly manner and interact with them in a positive way.
- Give outstanding services to the guests during check-in and check-out procedures.
- Ensure guest rooms are assigned, issue room keys, and method of payment is processed through Opera (Property Management System).
- Maintain knowledge of services and events that are being offered while at property.
- Create, modify, or cancel hotel reservations.
- Follow Company and departmental environmental practices, safety practices, and policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrate strong and excellent communication skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to different changes and have good decision making skills.
- Requires strong computer skills to operate Opera Property Management Software (PMS).
- Must exhibit outstanding organization and time management skills, goal oriented, and comfortable working in pressure situations.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15 pounds.
- Stand for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Requires bending, stretching and reaching throughout a shift.
- Working safely with required chemicals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.