Scroll down to read how to create a resume, manage your resumes, and apply for jobs.
Create a Resume
Go to Work Campers > Create a Resume
Fill out all the relevant details including contact information and work history.
Click “Submit Resume“
Check your email! You’ll receive login credentials so you can manage your resumes, bookmarks, and more.
That’s it! After your resume is approved, you can use it to apply to any job listing that accepts applications via email.
- Go to Work Campers > Camper Dashboard
- From here you can hide, edit, delete existing resumes, or create a new one
- To hide your resume, click “Hide” underneath any or all of your resumes. This will prevent Employers from seeing your Resume when they are searching the resume database. You can “unhide” or “hide” your resume at anytime.
- If you edit an existing resume, the edits will need to be approved before you can use it to apply for a job. Don’t worry, it doesn’t take long — we just need to make sure spammers aren’t getting through
Apply for Jobs
- Click the “Apply for Job” button on the job listing.
- If the Employer provided an email address, you can apply for the job using a resume that you’ve created on KamperJobs.com.
- Pro Tip #1: After you apply to the job via email using your Kamper Jobs resume, you’ll be able to see it under your “Past Applications” list on your Camper Dashboard page. You’ll also see a banner that reads, ‘You’ve already applied to this job’ on any job page where you’ve already applied for the position.
- Pro Tip #2: You can also contact the employer outside of Kamper Jobs by simply emailing their address.
- If the Employer provided a website, you’ll need to visit that page and follow any instructions for their application process. Note: Because the Employer hosts their own applications, you will NOT be able to see this type of application under your “Past Applications” list.