Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a Custodian to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. Our ideal candidate will have great physical endurance to cover a large space. An eye for detail and diligence are also important in custodial jobs.
- Sweep and clean facilities including bathrooms, carpets, walls, windows, break rooms, offices and all other duties as assigned.
- Empty trash, replace liners, dusting, etc.
- Stock closets and replenish paper products in the restrooms.
- Reports any visible defects to his/her supervisor.
- Implements process improvements.
- Follow safety rules and keep work areas in clean and orderly condition.
- Train in safety awareness.
- Follow safety and environmental business practices and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- 6 months’ experience in custodial and related services preferred.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and follow written instructions.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 40+ pounds.
- Must have ability to reach above head level.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- May be required to work in hot and humid conditions.
- Must be able to work inside and outside with exposure to heat, dirt, noise, fumes, wetness, paint and solvents.
Who We Are
Yellowstone General Stores are located throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations offer the opportunity to explore the more than 1000 miles of hiking trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot springs and geysers. We have dorm-style housing and RV sites available. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities for our associates.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer