Are you self-motivated and proud of the work you do? Here at Aramark, we take pride in the level of service and safety we provide! As a General Utility Worker on our team of other service stars, you’ll take on the important task of maintaining the cleanliness of dishes, equipment, and the environments we work in. The best part? It’s just the starting point of your career, so launch your future with us!
Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils are cleaned and sanitized
• Maintains dishwashing station, three compartment sink and related areas cleaned
• Ensures equipment is clean and in working condition; reports any issues to management
• Performs other light maintenance and custodial tasks
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Demonstrates an understanding of basic sanitation procedures
• Must be able to follow basic safety procedures due to exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).