100T Captain – Wahweap Boat Tours
The Boat Driver operates and maneuvers vessels and is responsible for overseeing the safety of vessels, crew, and guests. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Operates and navigates boats according to state regulations and Aramark procedures
• Guide guests and staff on boating safety procedures
• Maintain knowledge of company vessels and may instruct customers on boat operation
• Clean, maintain, and perform minor maintenance on vessels
• Facilitate a clean and safe environment, reporting any maintenance issues or unsafe conditions to management
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
• Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Proven experience and knowledge of boating operation and safety
• Must possess license required by state law
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Work involves exposure to unusual elements and working outdoors in extreme temperatures
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).