Start Date: November 1, 2022
Job category:Camp Host
Compensation: Other - Inquire
Hookups: Unknown - Inquire
Pets OK?: Yes
On-site housing, PTO, and bonus structure.
- Responsible for the day-to-day hotel operations
The manager will lead the management and hourly staff members of the hotel to ensure service standards and team satisfaction goals are exceeded
- Lead and champion all aspects of property assets and resources, including staff, property, buildings, and
- They will work closely with the Teton Valley Resort GM to align property goals and strategy together regarding sales, advertising, marketing, and promotional materials.
- Ensures employee paperwork, work schedules, and payroll are completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Communicates and is involved with the expansion of the park.
- On call for after hour emergency’s
- Being willing to step in when needed, including housekeeping, landscaping etc.