Gun Club Onsite Management Couple
SUMMARY: The Caldwell Gun Club is a shotgun only range that offers Trap, 5-Stand and Sporting Clays. This is a public and member club that holds practice nights every week and shoots. We are seeking a couple to oversee the day to day operations of the gun club. This is a great opportunity to live and work together. The couple is responsible for maintaining the safety and operation flow of the range, keep the grounds well maintained and general office/customer service duties. The couple must enjoy working with the public as customer service is our top priority.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by the supervisor and/or manager.
· Assist members and guests in all front office-related areas in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner that maintains high standards of service and hospitality.
· Must be able to demonstrate tactful and clear communication with members and club staff to maintain a safe and enjoyable shooting experience.
· Must be a self-motivated and capable of working independently or as a team.
· Responsible for maintaining professional and courteous relationship with all guests and staff members.
· General office and clerical skills including registering members and guests for shooting activities, collection of money, sales, record keeping, computer bookkeeping, bank deposits and other customer service needs. Well versed of daily activities and events taking place in the club.
· General maintenance and upkeep of the physical appearance of the grounds including mowing, weed control, RV area maintenance, trash removal, etc.
· Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the office and restrooms
· Maintains course equipment is functioning to club standards.
· Demonstrates range operations to members and guests. Familiar with all safety and emergency procedures and accident prevention policies. Communicates to management when any issues or concern arise.
· Must demonstrate knowledge of firearms and firearm safety and to be able to provide safety instructions and coaches members on safe shooting practices.
· Oversees or monitors activities on the range and takes appropriate action when there are unsafe activities or violations of club rules
· Operates UTV or personal vehicle to access range
· Have the ability to remain standing for extended periods of time, while preforming the necessary job functions.
· Must be flexible with the work schedule, and weekend availability is required
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Must possess a valid standard driver’s license, currently registered motor vehicle in reliable working order and insurance.
· Knowledgeable with firearms and firearm safety
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal.
· and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
· Ability to apply common sense, good judgment and offer solutions in dealing with problems.
· Must be organized, efficient and professional at all times.
· Must be reliable, honest and trustworthy.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand for prolonged periods, use hands to finger, handle or feel to talk or hear.
The employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up 50 pounds.
You must enjoy working outdoors and conversing with gun enthusiasts
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud to very loud.
This position is primarily outside in various weather conditions.
We will provide a full hook up RV site, including electricity and a salary depending on experience and qualifications.