Camp Host / Front Office
Use your people skills to check in RV guests at the front desk and kindly enforce the rules as a camp host at Ocotillo Wells Off-Road RV Park (Near Anza-Borrego state park in Southern California).
We need someone that enjoys interacting with customers, has a kind demeanor and wants to be part of a team! Do you take pride in your ability to kindly ask others to keep the resort rules? Do you think of yourself as friendly, fair and firm (in that order)? Help facilitate positive guest interactions and kindly enforce rules.
Plus, do you want to work in a gorgeous spot where you’ll have plenty of fun things to do after hours? Join the team by helping ensure positive guest and resident interactions throughout the resort at Ocotillo Wells Off-Road RV Resort (Near Anza-Borrego, CA). You’ll have access to a heated pool & spa and hundreds of miles of off-roading trails to explore! This is truly an off-roader’s paradise. If you’ve got a positive attitude and want to workamp this season, we’re looking for you!
Work guaranteed to cover site and utilities at 12-18 hours per week. Hours worked are for site/utility credit only. This job starts this fall and goes through the spring.
Camp Host/Front Office duties include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming guests and having a friendly attitude
- Checking guests in at the front office
- Answering the phone and taking reservations
- Letting guests know what the resort rules and standards are
- Doing rounds in the resort especially on holidays and weekends
- Facilitating positive guest/staff interactions
- Being available to mediate small disagreements
What we need from you:
- Must have great communication skills
- A kind demeanor
- Upbeat outgoing personality
- Be an expert listener
- Be a proactive problem solver
- Work weekends and Holidays
- Ability to read maps
- Be able to stand and walk throughout your shift
- Flexible schedule
- Able to monitor park standards and ensure positive guest interactions throughout the park reporting to the resort manager.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
Why you should apply:
- You’ll be near hundreds of miles of off-roading trails
- You will have access to resort amenities (swimming pool and hot tub)
- You will be so close to off-roading trails, you won’t even have to tow!