City of Sisters Creekside Campground
Host Position for Tourist Season (May through October)
* City of Sisters Creekside Campground Sisters, Oregon at the East end of town, in the City limits.
* Whychus Creek running through park, easy walking distance to town.
* A lot of scenic areas to see, Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Boating, Etc.
Host Site: City will provide:
* Level Gravel Site
* Electricity, Water, Sewer, and Garbage
* All Cleaning supplies, tools and equipment to carry out duties.
Duties: Hosts primary duties would include:
*Clean 2 public restrooms and 4 public showers daily (Special Events days may require additional cleaning)
* Mow grass and weed.
* Light maintenance of restrooms (Plugged Toilets, Faucet Washers, Light Bulbs, etc.)
* Assist park visitors in campsite availability, reservations and payment for camping sites using the city’s reservation system.
*All duties may vary depending on unforeseen circumstances.
Camp Host compensation will be outlined in the Camp Host employment contract.
Hosts will receive water/sewer and electric hook-ups as part of their compensation.
*Days off, Time off, starting and ending dates are negotiable with the City’s Public Works Dept. after hiring.
*This is a basic list of duties, responsibilities, and revenue etc. All duties, revenues and responsibilities etc. may vary for numerous reasons.
Position description and application can be found on the City of Sisters website at www.ci.sisters.or.us under “Job Openings”.