RV Park Camp Host
Creekside RV Park and Campground in Meadows, Idaho, boasts 37 RV sites and 10 tent sites. Our park has lush green grass, mature trees, and a creek running through the back of the property. Our bathhouse has men’s and women’s restrooms with showers, washers and dryers.
The Camp Host will be the guests’ first point of contact when they arrive at the park. Camp host collaborates with and assists the management team in championing the overall guest experience.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Understand and uphold all park rules and policies
- Greet guests upon arrival and assist with finding assigned site and help hook-up.
- Perform a public relations role in the campground by answering questions about camping, park facilities, park rules and nearby points of interest.
- When guests leave the park, do an inspection of site prior to next guest arrival.
- Monitor after-hours activities and report suspicious activities to manager and local authorities when necessary.
- Call for emergency services as required.
- Kindly enforce park rules like obeying the speed limit and respecting quiet hours.
- 48 hours’ notice must be given to management if hosts will not be available in the park.
- Additional duties and projects are assigned by management as needs arise.
Qualifications and Compensation
- Must be available during check-out and check-in hours: 10am – 4pm
- During evening hours, we ask our hosts to act as eyes and ears for the park and must be living on-site.
- You must have your own RV to live in the park.
- During the Term of this Service Agreement, Brundage will provide the Camp Host with the following:A complimentary and temporary license will be given to camp hosts to use one recreational vehicle site.
- Associated water, electrical, internet and garbage services included, limited to reasonable and normal use. Host may be asked to pay for excess use.
- Waiver of park/camp fees for the Camp Host and any listed occupants