Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for a Grocery Lead to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. As a Grocery Lead, you will assist the Supervisor and Manager in maintaining inventory and keeping the sales floor stocked.
- Provides guidance, in accordance with leadership, to warehouse team that ensures successful operations.
- Performs transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse.
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise.
- Ensure Grocery is stocked and visually appealing to guests.
- Perform physical inventory as needed.
- Processes requests for supplies, prepares merchandise for delivery, and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift.
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate-to-high.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds consecutively.
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment.
Who We Are
Yellowstone General Stores are located throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations offer the opportunity to explore the more than 1000 miles of hiking trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot springs and geysers. We have dorm-style housing and RV sites available. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities for our associates.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer