Guest Services / Maintenance
Starting at $11/Hr with Free Site Rent (Valued at $750/month)
We are looking for work camper couples for Guest Service and Maintenance/Safety teams that want to experience the historic and beauty of Douglas, Wyoming! We deliver an amazing guest experience at every interaction. We’ve never met a stranger who didn’t quickly become a friend. We love to help our guests find what they need, even when they didn’t know they were looking for it. And boy are we good at doing that.
- Guest Services team members are responsible for guest registration, front desk, escorting, firewood sales, store sales, and all guest-facing relations.
- Provide superior guest service in person and over the telephone by being enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and helpful.
- Greet all guests with a positive attitude and a well-groomed appearance, a smile, recognition and a proper uniform and name tag.
- Handle all guest issues with respect by listening and acknowledging their concerns.
- Follow all guidelines and procedures regarding the handling of registrations, reservations, store sales, and refunds.
- Perform basic carpentry, electrical/plumbing repairs, painting, staining, power washing, and maintenance to campground buildings, facilities, equipment and grounds as directed by the Campground Manager.
- Implement daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and cleaning programs as instituted by the Campground Manager, including lawn mowing, weed eating, landscaping, garbage pick-up, propane pumping, and various other campground equipment upkeep.
- Ensure all guests and team members are provided with a safe environment.