Adventures await in Zion National Park. We are looking for versatile Housekeepers who enjoy living, working, and exploring extraordinary places. Apply now and take advantage of Zion’s mild winters!
Traveling without a vehicle? Not a problem. We can pick you up from St. George, Utah.
At this time, we are requiring proof of vaccination status or an approved medical or religious exemption in compliance with Presidential Executive Order 14042, which requires the Company to ensure that every employee who works in connection with a federal contract is fully vaccinated or has an approved medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination status must be provided prior to start date. Exemption requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to start date to allow sufficient time for processing.
Unlimited Outdoor Recreating – Direct Access to Zion National Parks Restricted Canyon Scenic Drive – Discounted Employee Housing On Location – Discounted Meals – Free Bike Rentals – Free Laundry on Site – 24 Hour Access to Employee Gym – Development and Training Opportunities – Year Round or Seasonal Employment Potential – RV Full Hookups Available – Employee Referral Program $350
- Clean and prepare guest rooms to the trained standards.
- Follow trained procedures of chemical use and room cleaning.
- Be courteous and welcoming in all guest contact.
- Comply with the established housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Assist in other housekeeping duties as assigned by the Rooms Inspector.
- Previous Housekeeping experience helpful, but not required.
- Organizational skills.
- Perform strenuous activities such as standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, carrying, reaching, pushing, pulling, twisting, and finger dexterity.
- Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.