This is a part-time year round position working at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel in Williams, AZ. The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning guest accommodations according to established Company standards.
HOUSEKEEPERS ON A SEASONAL AGREEMENT MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT RV SITE!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Clean assigned guest accommodations to Company standards (within allocated time period) including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, amenities, removing dirty linens, cleaning outside guest rooms, in hallways and surrounding grounds.
- Control all keys, master and guest room keys, and maintain security of guest rooms, both vacant and occupied.
- Strictly follow standards in cleaning stay over rooms in dealing with guest’s property.
- Follow standard procedures for discrepancies, chemical/cleaning agent usage, and lost and found procedures.
- Stock cart neatly and safely.
- Wear required personal protective equipment while performing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of rooms and hotel layout on GCR property
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without close supervision.
- Previous experience in a housekeeping or custodial position
- Ability to communicate with guests and supervisors
Xanterra Parks & Resorts® Grand Canyon Railway (GCR) “We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.”