Delaware North Parks & Resorts is looking for Maintenance Workers to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
As part of the Maintenance team you will work under the direction of the Facilities Manager performing routine maintenance duties throughout the properties.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for the outdoors and guest service that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We have dorm-style housing and RV Sites available. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities for our associates.
- Painting, hanging drywall, and repairing drywall as needed.
- Changing light bulbs, replacing light fixtures/ ballasts, 120v outlets, and performing similar minor electrical tasks.
- Plumbing work including opening clogged drains, repairing leaks, soldering copper lines, and performing other simple plumbing jobs.
- Simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods
- Lawn maintenance including mowing, removing weeds and brush, etc.
- General upkeep of inside and outside of buildings.
- Ensuring tools and equipment are in working order and keeping maintenance room in neat condition.
- Removal of snow shutters in spring. Installation of snow shutters in fall.
- Minimum of two to five years previous experience in general maintenance/repair required.
- Familiarity with National Park Service rules and regulations desired.
- Previous experience with fire and boiler heat systems a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record. This position requires driving a company vehicle.
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of inclement weather including snow.
Who We Are
Yellowstone General Stores are located throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations offer the opportunity to explore the more than 1000 miles of hiking trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot springs and geysers. We have dorm-style housing and RV sites available. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities for our associates.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer