Public Area Attendant
Looking for a great gig in an amazing location with a pretty cool team?
Are you a jack of all trades, or has anyone ever dubbed you as such?
We are hiring immediately for the fall season, which lasts through mid November 2021. Our next season will kick off at the end of February / beginning of March 2022.
We are looking for a Public Area Attendant for our park.
What does that look like?
It’s a wide-ranging job. Here are some things you’ll be doing:
- Running our drive-in movie theater and concession stand
- Keeping our beautiful bathhouses spotlessly clean
- Cleaning vintage cars at the drive-in
- Helping guests bring bags to their rooms (don’t worry, you get to drive a golf cart)
- Keeping the trash cans empty and the grounds looking good
- Strutting your smarts at the pool to the water clear and the swimmers happy
A little more info: Yonder Escalante is located near Bryce Canyon National Park and within Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument (midway between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas).
We are looking for great humans who have their own self-contained housing / “rig” (van life, RV, camper trailer, tiny home, bus home). Our employee grounds have full hook-ups, and our staff has access to those beautiful bathhouses as well. You might also be able to find a room in Escalante which is 2 miles from the park.
Sound awesome? It is! But it’s also a lot of hard work… If you’re not scared yet, go ahead and click apply below.