Hiring Spring 2022. Apply Now!
At Xanterra, we are a welcoming community of employees who work hard, share a passion for the environment, and enjoy creating memorable experiences for our guests in some of the most beautiful places on earth. The name “Zion” means a place of peace and refuge. As a sanctuary with over 146,000 acres of cliffs, canyons, diverse plant and animal life, and uninterrupted beauty, Zion is well-named. Its massive sandstone walls, some as high as 3,800 feet, offer an opportunity for serenity and reflection for all who visit—and Zion Lodge offers the only in-park lodging inside this hiker’s paradise. For those that live and work in the park, there are endless opportunities to explore the amazing wonders that surround you.
Traveling without a car? Not a problem. The Zion Lodge can pick you up from St. George, Utah.
We are looking for a recycler that can help join our team. Start your adventures today!
At this time, we are requiring proof of vaccination status or an approved medical or religious exemption in compliance with Presidential Executive Order 14042, which requires the Company to ensure that every employee who works in connection with a federal contract is fully vaccinated or has an approved medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination status must be provided prior to start date. Exemption requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to start date to allow sufficient time for processing.
Unlimited Outdoor Recreating – Direct Access to Zion National Parks Restricted Canyon Scenic Drive – Discounted Employee Housing On Location – Discounted Meals – Free Bike Rentals – Free Laundry on Site – 24 Hour Access to Employee Gym – Development and Training Opportunities – Year Round or Seasonal Employment Potential – RV Full Hookups Available – Incredible Photography Potential – Employee Referral Program $350
- Responsible for compliance with safety standards as applicable to the job.
- Recycler in charge of garbage/trash removal from all departments in addition to recycling.
- Responsible for transporting recyclables to a place determined by location management and/or NPS.
- Distribute and empty recyclable containers throughout the property on a regular schedule.
- Responsible for training and assisting staff at the operation level with the recycling program.
- Prepare, maintain and submit necessary records on amounts (in Lbs per product) of recycled materials to Location Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Capable of driving a vehicle over 1 ton with trailer.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision to complete assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Capable of lifting objects weighing up to 70 pounds or more with reasonable accommodation.
- Capable of maintaining excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Must have experience in recycling or related education.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.