Resort / Campground Manager
Compensation: RV Site plus wages
Hookups: Full (FHU)
Pets OK?: Unknown
Compensation: $40,000 – $60,000 Annually
LLA Hospitality is looking for Hospitality Superstars to join our team. We have management opportunities at various locations throughout the United States!
Goals & Objectives
- Live LLA Hospitality’s values while leading your on-site team to accomplish the following:
- Maintenance of a safe, fun, clean, and family-oriented environment
- Ensure that the campground and its amenities are fully operational
- Recruit, train, and lead the on-site team
- Maximize camper-nights, registration revenue, store sales, and ancillary revenue while managing expenses
- Drive growth and promotion of campground’s service offerings
- Maintain company standards and expectations
- Manage campground’s key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Oversee capital improvements, maintenance, and other infrastructure projects
- Manage all campground operations to ensure the highest level of camper satisfaction
- Develop marketing initiatives designed to drive occupancy
- Manage camper expectations, address and solve camper-related issues to ensure a positive guest experience
- Oversee onsite events including but not limited to live music
- Proactively gather information on campers’ and their travel plans to find ways to “wow” them
- Design and implement rules, guidelines, and best practices for the community to maximize camper experience
- Recommend best practices, including but not limited to community management, sales, events, training, and camper experience on a company-wide level
- Review daily reports and work with the team to finalize weekly and monthly reports
- Expense management for the campground, including the submission of accurate weekly expense reports
- Take responsibility for sales, local marketing, and community dynamics
- Actively manage reservations to work towards 100% campground occupancy
- Engage in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local business, government groups, and organizations
- Manage and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers, and neighbors
Physical Campground Management
- Make recommendations on any repairs, maintenance, or updates required in your campground
- Oversee and implement capital improvement projects
- Analyze reviews to identify and resolve issues presented, i.e. un-level sites, insufficient cleaning staff, or poor cable tv picture quality, etc.
- Set priorities using camper reviews and clearly communicate adjustments to the team
- Know and be able to implement camper safety plans, i.e. fire and emergency plans
- Manage the on-site team to achieve specific goals and objectives
- Lead professional development within the team and make recommendations to promote current employees
- Perform weekly one-on-one meetings to track individual performance
- Oversee staffing to ensure the team is maximizing productivity
- Oversee and keep the team up to date with process changes
- Oversee team including performance management reviews
Experience & Requirements
- College graduate with a four-year degree
- Customer service and sales experience required
- Project management and business operations experience required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding and experience managing a team of more than two people
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion for and understanding of LLA Hospitality’s mission and values
- Accommodations/housing (select locations) or full hookup RV space provided
LLA Hospitality’s Mission
- We are on a mission to be the most hospitable team in the world.
- We put our team first: We believe that the most important hospitality we extend is to our team members. The way we treat one another sets the tone for how we treat everyone.
- We make them say WOW: We are passionate and determined to “WOW!” our team members, our guests, our community, and our partners at every interaction.
- We get better everyday: We are always growing, learning, and ready to drive change. When we stumble, we admit fault and get back on our feet. We are in the constant pursuit of excellence in everything we undertake.
- We express gratitude: We appreciate that our team members and guests have many options available to them. We are committed to proving to them that they’ve made the right decision.
- We are steadfastly resourceful: We solve problems. We do more with less and will do whatever it takes to overcome a challenge.
- We give back: We strive to leave the biggest positive impact in the communities in which we operate. Their success is our success.