Retail Sales Clerk
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing the mountains, or you already call them home, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
Join the Grand Teton Lodge Company for a season, or stay for a career at one/many of our 40+ resorts. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free access to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, Employee housing, free activities, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Do you love working in a retail environment? Do you strive to always offer the best customer service experience possible? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Grocery Store Retail Sales Associate is responsible for greeting customers in a friendly manner, handling customer transactions, stocking the store with merchandise as well as maintaining a fun customer focused environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operating the cash register, maintaining a clean appearance in the store, taking care of customer needs, contributing to a team environment and a friendly customer service attitude.
- Outlet(s): Colter Bay Village, Jenny Lake Lodge, Jackson Lake Lodge , Flagg Ranch
- To learn more about our locations – visit Teton Employee – Our Properties
- Wage: $16.50 / Hour
- Skill Level: Entry
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior Retail or Grocery experience
- Previous Point of Sale experience
- Cash handling skills
- Prior customer service experience
- 21 years of age or older per WY requirements for alcohol service – preferred
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (including linens and all utilities)
- FREE Full Hook-Up RV Sites
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- Complimentary WiFi
- $70/week Meal Plan covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
|Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.|
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more.
We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com