Seasonal Camp Host
The position as a Seasonal Campground Host is to serve as the liaison between park users and park staff. The Campground Host may assist in campground public relations, activities and special events/activities and the store.
This is a Part Time, Seasonal position ending October 5th (Park is open May1-October 1)
Osprey Management has an immediate opening for an outgoing individual at our Campground & RV Resort location in Pine City, MN. The ideal Campground Host would have strong multitasking abilities and customer service experience.
This Campground Host position is PART TIME ABOUT 10-15 HOURS A WEEK.
- Base Pay of $12.00/ Hr
- Free campground lot Rent (valued at $283.30/month)
- Free Fire Wood
- Free unlimited Golf Course use and play
- 1 Free Boat Slip
- Up to $250.00 of Free Propane
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Greet and assist visitors, answer questions and explain regulations which apply to them
- Make & distribute maps, copies of rules, regulations and brochures
- May assist campers of locating their campsite, location of services and tourist attractions and local events
- Will perform light maintenance work around campground such as litter pickup, sweeping, mopping and stocking of restrooms, provide potential problems to management.
- Hosts will report all disturbances to park manager or local law enforcement
- Open store, game room and monitor pool
- Stock & order supplies for store, Park store, selling fire wood, leasing boat slips and selling propane
- Willingness to work respectfully with people of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to physically get out and make rounds through the camping area
- Ability to adapt to changing work conditions
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- A good knowledge of the park and surrounding area
- Flexible and rotating schedule to include most weekends and summer holidays
- Previous Campground Host experience preferred-but not required
THIS IS A PART TIME, SEASONAL POSITION THAT WILL END BY OCTOBER 5TH