Old Mill RV Resort- Entry Level Housekeeping Specialist
Old Mill is a privately owned RV park and is seeking a Seasonal Part-Time Housekeeping Specialist to assist with cleanliness within the park. This position is the heartbeat of the guest experience as the behind-the-scenes perfectionist, dedication to consistency and organization are must haves for this role. They ensure the facilities within the park are clean and hygienic, and photo ready at all times. Our parks have a high expectation of cleanliness to provide a safe and customer friendly environment. Their responsibilities include bathrooms maintenance multiple times daily, dispose of all trash throughout the park, sweep, mop, and vacuum common amenities, clean all windows and mirrors and sanitize all touch points as well as perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred to have 6+ months in housekeeping experience
- Incredibly attentive to detail, process oriented, and organized
- Resourceful, ambitious, and a high sense of personal responsibility
- Interface with the Park Manager to ensure all facilities are at a high standard of cleanliness.
Ensure quality control & operational efficiency.
- Assist in the development of the RV park
- Genuinely motivated to learn and contribute to a growing team
- Integrity and compliance with corporate values
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
About Our Benefits:
Old Mill offers discounted housing or RV Site rent for the Housekeeping Specialist. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a positive work environment with growth opportunities!
This is a PART-TIME position with housing benefits and flexible scheduling. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Old Mill, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location