$12/Hour Plus Free Site Rent
We are looking for work camper couples for Guest Service and Maintenance/Safety teams that want to experience the historic and beauty of Columbia Falls, Montana! We are located right next to Glacier National Park. Come explore the many hiking trails and eat plenty of Huckleberry pie! We deliver an amazing guest experience at every interaction. We’ve never met a stranger who didn’t quickly become a friend. We love to help our guests find what they need, even when they didn’t know they were looking for it. And boy are we good at doing that.
- Guest Services team members are responsible for guest registration, front desk, escorting, firewood sales, store sales, and all guest-facing relations.
- Provide superior guest service in person and over the telephone by being enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and helpful.
- Greet all guests with a positive attitude and a well-groomed appearance, a smile, recognition and a proper uniform and name tag.
- Handle all guest issues with respect by listening and acknowledging their concerns.
- Follow all guidelines and procedures regarding the handling of registrations, reservations, store sales, and refunds.
- Perform basic carpentry, electrical/plumbing repairs, painting, staining, power washing, and maintenance to campground buildings, facilities, equipment and grounds as directed by the Campground Manager.
- Implement daily, weekly and monthly maintenance and cleaning programs as instituted by the Campground Manager, including lawn mowing, weed eating, landscaping, garbage pick-up, propane pumping, and various other campground equipment upkeep.
- Ensure all guests and team members are provided with a safe environment.