Did you know you can embed your Kamper Jobs listings directly on your website (for free)?
All you need to do is paste a piece of code on the page where you want your jobs to display. This code snippet will be automatically updated as you add or remove listings, so there’s no need to maintain it. Just embed it and forget it!
This unique, free feature allows you to capture a new audience of potential work campers who are already interested in your business — and it also saves you time because you don’t have to update your job listings in multiple places or figure out how to add job board functionality to your website.
How it works:
- Post a job (if you haven’t already)
- Request your embedded widget here
- You’ll receive the snippet via email (as a .TXT file attachment)
- Copy and paste the code into any page on your website (be sure to save and publish your changes!)
- Visit your new web page. Depending on your web design, it should now look something like the example below
Here are 2 pro tips:
- Create a dedicated job listings page on your website. If you don’t already have a dedicated page on your website for “Job Openings”, we highly recommend you create one. While you can place the code snippet anywhere on your website (e.g. home page), a dedicated “Job Openings” page like the example above, will help ensure job seekers find it easily.
- Request a (free) bulk upload of your jobs. Yep, you can send us a file or a list of web links, and we’ll upload your jobs for free.
That’s it! Now your website will always be updated with your latest job listings. If you have any questions, please contact us anytime.